Establish a Routine
Establish a routine that works for you. Don’t expect to perfect it overnight and have everything running like it was when you were at the office, but start putting in place simple routines to help set you up for success.
Things To Think About
- Dressing for the day, just like we're be going to the office, will help us feel (and be!) productive
- Take breaks regularly. When we’re in the office it’s natural to get up, get a coffee, a snack, or go for a walk. It's important to do the same when working from home. When we take time to stretch, make a coffee or a meal, clearing our minds for 10-15 minutes here and there, helps to reinforce a healthy work-life balance
- Don't let a routine hinder you from experimenting with change and finding a new practice that works for you
- Waking up at the same time every day reasures our body and mind with normalcy
- Consider starting with 60-90 minutes before work begins to set the tone