Team Specific or 1:1 Daily Check-Ins
Reserve time for team and individual alignment that is pre-arranged and in the calendar. Use this time as a touchpoint for daily tasks, expectations, and projects leaving everyone feeling empowered and motivated for the day ahead.
Things To Think About
- Becoming aware of each other's contributions helps build trust
- We've noticed having this time not only enhances productivity but grows team unity
- Provides time in the day to clarify tasks and values
- This will have the potential to feel like "another meeting" but creating a meeting agenda will place value on the meeting, even if the reason is just to have camera time altogether. Let the whole team know that "why".
- We've found this to be an opportunity for team to share lessons learned at the end of a project